Aluminum sliding doors with windows features:
1. Light weight, high strength: aluminum alloy material is mostly hollow core thin wall combined section, light weight, density is only 1/3 of steel, easy to use, and the section has a high bending strength, made of aluminum alloy push and pull The door is durable and has small deformation.
2. Good sealing performance: The aluminum alloy itself is easy to be extruded, the profile of the profile is accurate and the machining accuracy is high. The sealing strip fixing groove has been completed along with the section in the extrusion process, which creates favorable conditions for installing the sealing material, and the fitting fit is also very high, so the whole sealing effect is very good.
3. Beautiful appearance: After the surface of the aluminum alloy is treated, it can display different colors such as ancient lead copper, golden, silver and white. The space that can be selected is large, and it is bright and oxidized, and the decorative effect is elegant.
4. Strong corrosion resistance: The aluminum oxide layer does not fade, does not fall off, does not need to be painted, is easy to maintain, and requires almost no maintenance, which generally reduces the cost of decoration
OEM WOODGRAIN COLORS AVAILABLE
Q1: PVC and aluminum, which is better?
It’s hard to say which is better. As each one has its advantages.
Q2: Are there any problems with the glass inside? Having steam or going foggy?
We use 5mm+6A/9A/12A+5mm double glass. Our double glasses are made professionally, with no steam or going foggy between the double glass.
Q3: Can I use a 6mm single glass instead of 5mm double glasses?
It is ok for the window but better to use 5mm double glasses for the door, because :
A)There is a wide space for glass, if you use single glass, we have to fill so much glass silicon in the groove
B) 5mm double glasses is safer&more soundproof than 6mm single glass.
Q4: Can you use rubber instead of glass silicon?
Yes, but it just can be one side, the other side has to be glass silicon.
Q5: What is the difference between the 90 degrees and 45 degrees connecting?
90-degree window is connected by screw, it is the old style.
Q6: What type of fly screen you could supply?
We have three styles of fly screen
1. Roller style for casement window, use Nylon mesh only.
2. The sliding style for sliding windows and door, can use nylon, stainless steel, and Kingkong mesh.
3. Three-part slides for the casement window can use Stainless steel and Kingkong mesh.
Q7: How about the packing of goods?
There are 4 kinds of packing:
1.Bubble film. If full container, we advise to use it as it can save more space&load more goods.
2. Protect film + Carton packing. We will pack with carton if goods without glass
3.Bubble film + Wooden frame. This is the standard export packing for goods with glass.
4.Bubble film + Wooden case. This is the best one can protect the goods very well.
Q8: What are your payment terms?
T/T 50% deposit, the remaining balance should be paid before container, but if you want others such as Western Union, we also can accept.