1. Subsidize the protective film → Find the center line on the frame → Install the fixed piece → Find the center line in the hole → Adjust the frame into the hole, Temporarily fix → Connect with the wall → Fill the elastic material → Clean the hole mouth, Caulking → Fan and glass hardware Installation → cleaning, tear off the protective film
2. Mounting fixing piece: The fixing piece is made of galvanized steel sheet with a thickness of 1.5 mm or more and a width of 15 mm or more. When installing, drill the hole with a diameter of φ3.2mm, and then screw in the self-tapping screw M4x20mm of the cross recessed pan head. Do not hammer it directly. The position of the bottom of the fixed piece should be at least 150~200mm from the window angle, the middle vertical frame and the middle horizontal frame. The distance between the fixed pieces is less than or equal to 600mm. The fixed piece should not be directly mounted on the joint of the horizontal frame or the vertical frame.
3. Temporary fixing: When the window frame is installed in the hole, the upper and lower frame lines are aligned with the center line of the hole. The window frame is then temporarily fixed with a wooden wedge and the verticality, horizontality and straight angle of the window frame are adjusted.
4, fixed connection with the wall: in the symmetrical order, first fix the upper and lower frames, and then fix the frame, the specific requirements are as follows:
1) Concrete frame (1, 2, 5# floor) and brick wall frame (3, 4, 6, 7, 8# floor) are all reinforced with plastic expansion screws.
2) The position of the plastic expansion screw is the same as the position of the fixing piece in 5.2.
3) After fixing the window frame, cover the white plastic cover at the bolt hole on the inner side of the window frame, and seal the rubber on the perimeter of the plastic cover to prevent rainwater from entering the window frame and corroding the steel lining.
5. Caulking: The inner cavity of the expansion joint between the door and window frame and the opening shall be layered with closed-cell foam or expanded polystyrene elastic material. The inner and outer sides of the opening are smoothed with cement mortar or the like between the door and the window frame. Close to the side of the hinge, the thickness of the door and window frame pressed by the mortar is limited to the opening of the fan. After the plaster is hardened, the outside is sealed with a sealant.
6. If the door and window frame is stuck with cement mortar, wipe it off with a damp cloth before hardening it. Do not use hard material to scrape the surface of the door and window frame.
7. Door and window fans and hardware accessories are installed after the cement mortar is hardened. When installing, first drill the hole with a power drill, and then screw it in with a self-tapping screw. Do not hit with a hammer or a hard object to prevent damage to the frame material.