1. When the door and window are installed, the surface protective film of the profile should be peeled off and scrubbed clean; otherwise, the adhesive of the protective film will remain on the profile, clay, sticky ash, extremely unattractive, and difficult to be cleaned again. clean.
2. When the wind is blowing, the window sash should be closed in time.
3. Heavy objects cannot be hung on the door and window hardware.
4. swinging the lower hanging window is to change the handle opening direction to achieve different opening, to understand how to operate, so as not to cause damage.
5. When sliding doors and windows are used, the push-pull track should be cleaned frequently to keep it clean so that there are no hard particles in the track surface and the groove.
6. Plastic door and window products are provided with drainage and decompression systems in the window frame and window sash to ensure the airtightness and watertight performance of the doors and windows. When using the user, do not block the drainage holes and the air pressure balance holes of the doors and windows. In order to avoid the drainage performance of doors and windows, the rain in the snow and rain will cause infiltration, which will bring inconvenience to daily life and work.
7. When the sliding window is pushed and pulled, the force point should be in the middle or lower position of the window sash. The push-pull effect is better. Do not use excessive force when pushing and pulling, so as not to reduce the service life of the window sash.
8. When the yarn fan is cleaned, the user should not remove the rubber strip of the fixed gauze and take down the gauze. Instead, remove the gauze as a whole and scrub with a water-soluble detergent and a soft cloth.
9. When the winter gauze fan is not in use, the user can remove the screen window and store it as needed. The yarn fan should be stored at a distance of 1 meter away from the heat source. It should be placed vertically or vertically, and no hard object pressure can be used to avoid deformation.
10. When using the yarn fan of the sliding window, please pay attention to the vertical frame of the inner sliding fan to maintain good sealing.