1. The variety, type, specification, size, opening direction, installation position, connection method and packing and sealing treatment of doors and windows should meet the design requirements. The wall thickness and setting of the lining reinforced steel should meet the quality requirements of the current national product standards.
2. The installation of the door and window frame and the fan must be firm. The number and position of the fixing piece and the expansion bolt should be correct, and the connection method should meet the design requirements. The fixed point should be 150~200mm from the window angle, the middle horizontal frame and the middle vertical frame, and the fixed point distance should be no more than 600mm.
3.the sash should be flexible, close tight, no upturn. Sliding sashes must be protected against falling off.
4. The model, specification and quantity of the accessories should meet the design requirements. The installation should be firm, the position should be correct, and the function should meet the requirements for use.
5. The gap between the door and window and the wall should be filled with closed-cell elastic material, and the surface should be sealed with sealant. The sealant should be firmly bonded and the surface should be smooth and straight without cracks.
6. The switching force of the window sash should meet the following requirements: the switching force of the sliding window sash is not more than 100N.
7. The joint between the glass sealing strip and the glass and glass notch should be flat and should not be crimped or undulated.