In order to give full play to the advantages of plastic-steel windows and extend the service life of plastic-steel windows, attention should also be paid to the maintenance and maintenance of plastic-steel windows during use:
1. The dust on the doors and windows should be cleaned regularly to keep the doors, windows, glass and hardware clean and bright.
2. If the door and window are contaminated with oil stains and other difficult to clean things, you can use Jieer Liang to scrub, but it is best not to use strong acid or strong alkali solution for cleaning, which not only makes the surface finish of the profile damaged, but also destroys the surface of the hardware. The protective film and oxide layer cause corrosion of the hardware, especially when some customers are cleaning the wall with sulfuric acid, be careful not to get the door and window infected.
3. The debris inside the frame should be cleaned in time to prevent the drainage channel from being blocked and causing poor drainage and water leakage.
4. When opening the doors and windows, the strength should be moderate, try to keep the speed even when opening and closing.
5. Try to avoid hitting the door or window with a hard object or scratching the surface of the profile.
6. When the door and window are found to be inflexible or other abnormal conditions during use, the cause should be found in time. If the customer cannot eliminate the fault, contact the door and window manufacturer and supplier so that the fault can be eliminated in time.